I know, I know. By now you are probably devastated and absolutely stressed out, because you don’t have all the Christmas presents. Everything in the city is glittery and shining and we all know by now, that glitter is far from sustainable.
Most people don’t even have real wishes anymore, because well, we all have everything we really want/need and if not we buy it, so I thought about some cute and cool stuff that you can gift your mom, who loves baking (or your dad) and what to give your best friend in the world for Christmas. I know this isn’t easy, but I got you!
So here is my answer to your prayers: Sustainable Christmas gifts for everyone!
- self-made cookies or marmelade
- tickets for an escape room/ concert
- time (a voucher to spend time with someone – pijama party, girls night, movie night, brunch, whatever you like)
- storage jars (just collect some old glasses you have and decorate them with love, so someone can use them for their zero waste shopping)
- cosmetic pads (you can even do them by yourself, cutting them out of a fluffy towel)
- a wish glas, where you put a zillion of notes into with compliments, quotes or stuff
- Some Sustainable items, to make life easier for the person (like a coffee to go cup, stainless steel shaver, cotton bags, solid soap or shampoo)
- Period underwear for your best friend (if its a girl), you can thank me later, because the stuff is irreal! (Click here to find some shops)
- self-made bath bombs
- a Photoshooting
- a premed cookies mixture in a cute bottle, where the person only has to add some milk
- a recipe book, self written, with your favorite recipes
- Makramee/ Makrameekeychain
I hope that this can help you with some last minute shopping!
If you have additional tips, please let me know!