- 19 Books in 2019 or “all the books I have neglected”
Well we all have those books. Books we’ve bought because we “thought” we would read them very soon. Or Bookstagram/ Booktube made them by us. Also all the books you’ve liked from an author which led to you buying all the books said author has ever written.
Dont @ me, we are all guilty of this and you know it 😀
I am a total moodreader and often I buy books I really want to read but end up never ever choosing them because of all the other amazing releases I buy and all the review copies I read. Are you like me? Or do you stick to your reading lists?
So I’ve decided to do the “19 Books in 2019” challenge and erase a huge bit of my to be read stack. (Okay its more of a tbr room now to be honest). And to make it easy for you all I’ve just put a little list together for you all to follow my adventurous mission instead of boring you with all the reasons why I haven’t read those books yet.
Again, I know I am guilty.
I am only listing all the books I’ve wanted to read for ages, not all the releases in 2019 I also plan to read! You can guess in what a huge hole I will be falling this year, right? 😀
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- to Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- A Reaper at the Gates by Sabas Tahir
- Muse of Nightmares by Laien Taylor
- The Little Friend by Donna Tarrt
- Scythe by Neil Shusterman
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tarrt
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- A Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
- Passenger by Alexander Bracken
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
- Dividing Eden
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuchs (Have to buy the right copy of this one again)
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- Smoke in the Sun by Renee Ahdieh
- The 5th Wave
- Magisterium 5 by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
- Girls of Paper and Fire
Thats it ! Looks easy right?
Ill keep you updated through out the year if I can really manage to read all these books finally 🙂 Do you have any comments to one of these books? Ill be glad for any fingerling moments and recommendations to work on that pile. So don’t be afraid 🙂
Leave a Reply